Thursday, September 2, 2010

goerge's poem

     I was in Mrs. Benson's class today and on the blog we read George's poem about one of his days. The poem was overly amazing with awesome detail and use of words! However, there was on line that just threw me off when he said,
       "It was like a chick flick written in bed". That just threw me off and made not much sense to me and didn't really follow the poem. If your reading this George could you explain this line to me, or if anyone else read his poem and has an explanation please tell me!
      

3 comments:

  1. Alexis,
    You can comment on George's blog post. That would probably help him the most. I love that you are giving such powerful feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  2. alexis thanks and sorry that i didn't make clear

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's your poem why are you saying sorry? It was still out of this world good, no matter what that line said!

    ReplyDelete