Tuesday, September 14, 2010

candy is unreliable!

candy is every possible thing
a milky sensation
a crunchy love
bitter
sweet
fruity
tart
you can drift away in the fruity sensation
or melt apart in the milk chocolate
candy is always there when nothing else is
but can't help you pass a test
 make new friends
get a job
or be popular
and mostly it cannot in any way
keep you healthy
candy is good
and always what you want
but yet not always what you need
so u can get the fruity sensation or chocolaty goodness
but keep it to a minimum :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this...and it fits your background. "melt apart in the milk chocolate" this is such a great line. The visual it gives me reminds me exactly of how chocolate feels on your tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs.Benson, I got the thought to write this because my dad was just bugging me about how much candy I'm eating and stuff. Plus the background did help too!

    ReplyDelete