Sunday, September 5, 2010

Books

       I just finished another book yesterday! It was  The Tale of Desperaux.  It was sooooooooo good. I love that book, it was like the 5th time I've read it.  I love the way the reader like talks to you in the book and is telling u things as if she's really there with you. Not only the narration, i just think it is the cutest story ever.  I mean what's cuter than a little adorable mouse pretending to be a knight to save a beautiful princess he's i love with. I'm more than positive I'll read this book again some other time and go pass 5 times of reading it, but as of right now am only at 5!

5 comments:

  1. don't u mean the author is like talking to you, and that book is amazing book I'll read that book any day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch your spelling guys! I love the dialogue, but you are public. Your words are more valuable when correct. It's kind of like money, only the real stuff has value.
    Alexis, Good evaluation of the text. I too like books written in first person. You feel so much more a part of the book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you mrs. benson! On another note, what speeling was incorrect or on clear?

    ReplyDelete